Sunday, March 4, 2012

Using Tweetadder

In order to quiet some of my "shoulds," I've subscribed to Tweetadder, which Michael R. Hicks recommends for marketing your novels. It's a cool utility. You may get a direct message from me in the next week or so if you follow me on Twitter offering you one of my ebooks for free, for instance. I'll be curious to see if the marketing I'm doing with it amounts to anything. So far, I seem to sell between 1-5 books a month not doing any active marketing at all. If that number increases in any significant way, that would be exciting. I'll be sure to post here with my observations either way.

Also, I've redesigned this blog a bit. What do you think? Do you prefer the previous, aquamarine version, or this beige?

3 comments:

  1. Aw... really? I was getting tired of it. Well, I'll stick with this one for a bit and then revisit the design, I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tweet adder is the most efficient tool that i have found. It is basically like paying an employee to sit next to you all day and do your Twitter marketing for you.

    http://www.internetmarketingtofreedom.com/reviews/tweet-adder-review-and-bonus/ | Tweet Adder reviews | what is Tweet Adder

    ReplyDelete